Featured

Sweat Suit Outfit

        Sweat suit that we known as something that we wear while we're doing sport or some workout, but now we can make it as a cool style but a comfortable one as we want to hang out with. This style is still popular right now, and even the supermodel Gigi Hadid, Kendal Jenner, Kylie Jenner, and Kim Kardashian  love to wear this outfit. So, without to many words that I describe as an opening, let's just take a look for the outfit and me as the model (of course!)


Not my real hair, tho 

         See? from sweat pants, bomber jacket that matching and wear a whatever tank top that still match with the color of your sweat suit. Isn't that look both cool and chic? I personally love this kind of outfit. If you tend to wear a suit that have the same color, you should wear just a thing with a different color to make it pop out between the same color suit that you wear but still match with the suit that you wear.


Love the stare again

       From my opinion, even we wear a sweatsuit and it's kind of a covered cloth, but we still look sexy with this style. Because with this clothes type, it will show our curvy more and with the right size and type of sweat pants, it gives us a lean butt and thigh look. Honestly, most of men loves women with the simple outfit that gives us a lean curvy body look, so I'm confident enough to say if you'll be an attention from men (if you know what I mean).

        Once again, because my style tend to hiphop, so as you can see from my other post, that I always wore hoop earring. Make up that I wear like a little bit of Kylie Jenner look with a little bold brown mix with black eye shadow, because I don't want to look so overrated just for hanging on day time, and a nude lipstick (Wet and Wild Mega lipstick In the flesh color). 

   
The location 

        Looks cute with the colors, this location is on Kerobokan Bali and the name is Outdoor Cafe, because right now we're Indonesia having a rainy season, so too bad this Cafe closed for a while. The price of the menu are really cheap, but the food are so simple and the taste wasn't really good for me, but if you want to take a photo so this place is kinda cute for the design concept. It's open from 4 P.M  until 10 P.M. 

Well, that's all for my short post about a sweat suit outfit that looks a bit of Kylie look because she's the inspiration for this post, hope you like it. And let us meet on my next post! 😊



Comments

Popular Posts